|Copyright © EveryNutrient.com
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The content on
this website is for educational purposes only. Please consult with your physician before using natural
remedies and before making any drastic changes to your diet or exercise program.
- The World's Largest Organization of Food and Nutrition
- The President's Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition.
- Government Information on Food and Human Nutrition
- A non-profit organization working to end the worldwide epidemic of
vitamin D deficiency.
- Investigates the role that vitamins,
micronutrients, and phytochemicals play in human aging and disease.
- The Nutrition Source is a website maintained by the
Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Provides a Complementary and Alternative
- General health and nutrition articles, animations, games, and other health
resources for parents, teens, and children.
- Nutrition education information and resources for teachers,
parents and kids.
- Provides recalls, alerts, and warnings about foods,
drugs, medical devices, etc.
- Provides leadership on food,
agriculture, natural resources, and related issues.
Illnesses & Conditions
- Education about vaccines and
immunizations, disease control and prevention, workplace health and safety, and more.
- Health Information From the National Library of Medicine.
- Monitors disease outbreaks and assesses the
performance of health systems around the globe.
- HIV/AIDS information from the federal government about prevention, testing,
treatment, and research.
- A national voluntary health agency whose mission is to
reduce disability and death from cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- Dedicated to helping people who face cancer. The organization
supports research, patient services, early detection, treatment and education.
- Educates people about choices they can
make to reduce their chances of developing cancer.
- The mission of the organization is to respond to the most
urgent needs of the autism community, providing real help and hope.
- The organization is dedicated to increasing awareness of autism
spectrum disorders and funding research into the causes, prevention and treatments for
- A non-profit organization that serves
individuals with ADD/ADHD and their families.
- A voluntary health agency covering all arthritis and related conditions.
- Organization works on a global, national, and local level
to enhance care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
- Provides care and services to individuals confronting
dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Organization works to improve the quality of Parkinson's
care through research, education and outreach.
- Dedicated to finding a cure
for Parkinson’s disease through an aggressively funded research agenda and to ensuring
the development of improved therapies for those living with Parkinson’s today.
- Dedicated to bringing about a clearer
understanding of the issues surrounding food allergies and providing helpful resources.
- Provides education on the facts of MS: what it is, who
gets it and why, what symptoms it can cause, and how it's diagnosed and treated.
- Provides resources that assist people who have MS, their
families and caregivers, regional support groups, and healthcare professionals.
- Organization's mission is to enrich the
quality of life for everyone affected by multiple sclerosis.
- Strengthens and promotes North American organizations that are
fully committed to fair trade.
- A member of Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International and the only
third-party certifier of Fair Trade Products in the United States.
- Unites you with more than 2,000
extraordinary master artists around the world. Read about their lives, explore their fascinating
cultures, and select from more than 30,000 handcrafted works of art.
- Directory of eco-friendly products. Search for organic food, natural pet
supplies, natural baby products, beauty products, green products, hemp, organic cotton, and
- Research and Action Center for the Organic, Buy local,
and Fair trade movements.
- The leading media outlet dedicated to driving sustainability mainstream. A
one-stop shop for green news, solutions, and product information.
- Celebrates the sustainable food movement, educates consumers on
food-related issues and works to build community through food.
- In a farmers' market, a group of farmers sell their products once or twice
a week at a designated public place like a park or parking lot. Shopping at a farmers' market
is a great way to meet local farmers and get fresh, flavorful produce.
- A network of over 600 participating non-governmental
organizations, institutions and individuals in over 90 countries working to replace the use of
hazardous pesticides with ecologically sound and socially just alternatives.
- NCAP works to protect people and
the environment by advancing healthy solutions to pest problems. Provides news and
information on pesticide issues.
- An independent initiative dedicated to the promotion of sustainable water
resources, management, and use. The Water Page provides education to the public and the
water sector at local, national, and international levels through which sustainable water
resources protection, development, and utilisation is promoted.
- The agency website provides
information about how to help protect the environment. The website also features an
environmental eduction section for kids.
- EPA's mission is to protect human
health and the environment.
- An organization that provides endangered species
information. Earth's Endangered Creatures lists endangered plants and animals of the world
that are threatened with extinction.
- A helpful guide that provides information on simple steps we
can take to make our own life a little greener so that we can do our part in helping our
Food Programs (Donate)
- Helps to fight hunger worldwide. The World
Food Programme is considered to be the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger
worldwide. The organization is part of the United Nations system and is voluntarily funded.
- An international organization dedicated to creating
and strengthening food banks and national food bank networks. The organization currently
works with food bank systems in 19 countries.
Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil Reviews
Coconut Oil Research