Top 10 Medical Uses of Castor Oil - Discover How it Supports
Your Health and Well-Being by Anders Kristensen
health conditions - 10 of the most common include:
- Constipation - Castor oil is a well-known laxative. The US Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) actually certifies castor oil as an over-the-counter,
"generally recognized as safe and effective" laxative that you can use for
chronic constipation and diarrhea.
- Labor Induction - For several years, natural castor oil has been used to
stimulate labor induction. Traditionally given by a midwife, it is ingested by the
pregnant mother to induce labor prior to childbirth.
- Inflammations - The oil has anti-inflammatory properties that make it an
effective treatment for sunburns, minor cuts, and abrasions in the skin.
- Lymph Problems - An important medical use of the oil is in promoting the
activity of the lymph, which is the main vessel that takes the toxins and wastes
out of the body. It eliminates lymph congestion and helps improve your body's
- Skin Disorders - The oil acts as a natural emollient that hydrates, moisturizes
and rejuvenates your skin. If you have wrinkles and dark circles under your
eyes, castor oil helps you to get rid of these and makes your skin smoother
and softer. The oil's skin conditioning benefits also help reduce the appearance
of acne, eczema and other related skin problems.
- Hair Loss - Here, the oil is an alternative solution to hair loss. It helps promote
hair growth in people who are suffering from baldness and hair fall. This oil
makes the hair thicker, stronger and full of life.
- Sciatic Nerve Pain - Sciatica, which affects your sciatic nerve and is
characterized with pains in the lower back, buttock, thigh, calf and foot, is also
one of the medical conditions treated. So if you are suffering from symptoms of
sciatica, consider using castor oil for treatment.
- Tumors and Cysts - The oil is a folk remedy for tumors, cysts, and other
swellings in the skin. It is applied externally to reduce or dissolve the tumors in
- Fungal infections - The oil contains undecylenic acid, which fights ringworm,
yeast and athlete's foot infections.
- Arthritis - The anti-inflammatory characteristics of castor oil heal arthritic joints
and muscles and anywhere in your body that needs temporary relief.
These are just 10 of the most frequent medical uses of this oil. But in reality, the list
goes on as the oil is continuously applied in numerous illnesses and health conditions.
If you are experiencing any of the conditions listed above, why don't you consider
using the oil today and start feeling the healing benefits of this organic oil?
About The Author
Want to find out more information on the for castor oil? Check
Castoroilhome.com to read more comprehensive articles on .
The medical uses of castor oil span
throughout history. As early as the
time of ancient Egypt, the oil had
already been documented for its
medicinal use. In addition, it had been
recorded to treat certain ailments In
India, way back to 2000 B.C.E.,
based on information from New
Today, castor oil is used extensively
in the treatment of many ailments.
Although not widely applied in
mainstream medicine, it is considered
an alternative remedy that can help
you naturally cure various kinds of
|Copyright © EveryNutrient.com
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The content on
this website is for educational purposes only. Please consult with your physician before using natural
remedies and before making any drastic changes to your diet or exercise program.
Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil Reviews
Coconut Oil Research