Psoriasis Treatment Using Natural Remedies
by Rudy Silva
die, turning white and flaky.
Finding a psoriasis treatment that cures is not easy since there doesn’t appear to be
one. Most doctors or dermatologists do not know what causes psoriasis and consider
it incurable. But there are many different natural remedies that can give some relief to
psoriasis but at far as a natural psoriasis treatment that is a cure, there is none.
Here is a list of psoriasis treatments that you may want to try.
- Give your skin some sun to give your body additional energy and Vitamin D to
fight your psoriasis. You can add Vitamin D supplements to the list of vitamins
you take. The psoriasis sun treatment works better with UVB rays but these
rays also cause sunburn. So you may want to put sunscreen on those areas
that do not have psoriasis.
- Drink teas or take capsules of sarsaparilla, milk thistle or nettle leaves.
- Take a regular dose of fish oil or flax seed. Start with 1500 mg per day of fish oil
- Use a couple tablespoons of granular lecithin. You can add it to your soups,
salads, morning cereal, or smoothes. Never add it to boiling water or use it as
cooking oil since it oxidizes rapidly and becomes rancid.
- Take large dose of inositol, a B vitamin, around 1.5 grams or more and see how
it affects your psoriasis. Caution: taking an imbalance of B vitamins (one or
two instead of all of them) will cause an imbalance to health. If taking a B
vitamin, it's best to take a supplement that contains all the essential B vitamins.
- Use a diluted apple cider vinegar over your psoriasis to reduce itching. Start with
10 parts apple cider vinegar to 90 part of distilled water. No known pathogen
can survive in apple cider vinegar.
- Keep stress down if possible, stress lowers the immune system and a weak
immune system cannot keep up with the activity of psoriasis.
- There is another herb that appears to be an excellent psoriasis treatment. It’s
called mahonia quifolium and is better known as Oregon grape or holly-leaved
barberry, which is a natural plant extract
This extract is:
-A strong antibacterial
-A strong antifungal
-Inhibits the excessive abnormal skin cell growth
-Activates the release of histamine
You can find mahonia aquifolium in a product called M-Folia. This product comes
invarious forms – ointments, shampoos, sunscreen, and cream preparations
- Keep your psoriasis area open to air and don’t allow jewelry or tight clothing to
press against it. Stay of away from harsh chemicals sprays and liquid irritants.
- Use a psoriasis treatment as mentioned above to help give you psoriasis relief.
You can use a combination of these remedies, so experiment to see which
works the best for you.
About The Author
Rudy Silva, Nutritionist, writes a newsletter called To
get more free information on skin problems like acne, go to: To signup for my remedies newsletter go to .
If you have Psoriasis or any
other skin problem, I know you
are always looking for a solution.
With psoriasis, the skin breaks
out in itchy rashes, unsightly
blemishes, and white flakes.
In psoriasis, the skin cells multiply
quickly causing rashes to appear
quickly. Normal skin renews itself
in 30 days, but in psoriasis, skin
cells move from the innermost
layer of skin to the skin surface
in 3 days, causing red and itchy
areas. In addition, as cells
accumulate on the surface they
|Copyright © EveryNutrient.com
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The content on
this website is for educational purposes only. Please consult with your physician before using natural
remedies and before making any drastic changes to your diet or exercise program.
Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil Reviews
Coconut Oil Research